We are delighted to launch the first episode in our podcast series titled ‘Volunteering paused’. Volunteering has played a pivotal role in the response to COVID-19 and while in some areas there has been a surge in volunteer activity, certain forms of volunteering have had to pause in line with the COVID restrictions. This podcast shines a light on how this pausing has impacted volunteers and organisations with a specific focus on nature and heritage, sport, youth and the arts.
Thanks to all contributors for sharing their experiences.
- Tiger de Souza – National Trust
- Stephanie Walls- Aberdeen Arts Centre
- Ian Marshall- First Bangor Boys’ Brigade
- David Wellwood– Lurgan Rugby Football Club
- Peita McAlister– Malone RFC
The podcast has been produced by Phil Ward from Eastern Arc Academic Research Consortium.
Click on the link below to load the podcast.